Bryce and Chris talk about how to qualify client projects – and disqualify them! – in order to avoid taking on clients from hell.
ARE YOUR CLIENTS HOLDING YOU BACK?
Every $100K freelancer knows how to overcome the 5 most common problem clients that eat up time, energy and profits – do you?
If not, learn how to overcome these toxic clients and get on the road to smaller headaches and larger profits! Sign up today for a free 5-part e-mail course.
Also be sure to check out Christopher’s book, Conquering Client Conflict: How To Handle Difficult Clients, Get More Respect, And Make More Money.
- “No” is a complete sentence.
- Stand your ground.
- Think ahead – know your working values.
- To qualify clients projects, first disqualify.
- Diagnose the problem.
- Decide if this is mutually beneficial (i.e. profitable).
- Educate! In *their* language.
- Failing to qualify client projects increases your chances of failure and misery